Complaint Review: ClickBank

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: DaisyjaneG — Carbondale Illinois United States of America
917 Lusk st, suite, Suite 200, Boise, Idaho 83706 Internet United States of America

ClickBank CLKBANK.COM URL is too close in name to a " make your own, sell your stuff web site," produced no research results. Internet

For a long time I was sent to a site that was for selling and promoting original goods , so I forgot about it. When I found my paper work, I tried to search for people to no avail.

Now I am worried I am on auto pay, what a hassle and waste of time and money. I strongly recommend a different site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickBank/internet/ClickBank-CLKBANKCOM-URL-is-too-close-in-name-to-a-make-your-own-sell-your-stuff-web-s-904426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickBank