Complaint Review: ClickBank

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: egf — Internet Philippines
ClickBank

ClickBank ClickBank for fat Burning Furnace I ordered some products via the Internet. Payment confirmed. No product was received. Internet

I purchased two products:
Fat Burning Furnace Trial Offer $4.97 with ClickBank Order Number 3LGVFEX3
FBF Meal Plans, Recipes & Click-A-Meal (One-Time Only Offer) with one payment of $47.00 with ClickBank Order Number 6D9VFEJY

Have not heard from them after they sent me an email confirming my payment was approved. I checked my latest Credit Card statement and confirmed that I was charged with the purchases.

But up until this writing, I have not received any communication as to how I was to get/receive the products I purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickBank/internet/ClickBank-ClickBank-for-fat-Burning-Furnace-I-ordered-some-products-via-the-Internet-Pay-835762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickBank