Complaint Review: ClickBank

• Reported By:Lubbock Texas
ClickBank
Internet U.S.A.

ClickBank Or CLKBANK*COM ripoff, fraudulent billing Internet Internet

Hello, I just got ripped off by Clickbank on 12/07/04. These people had on the internet that you could get unlimited free downloads for $39.95 with your credit card information. So I used my mastercard debit card and fell for the scam. Well on 12/14/04 I went to the bank and asked for a printout of my account and came back home and went to SGADA for information. On the internet and the Rip-off Report site came on and there I found that I was being used. I am very upset and want my money back. Please be careful what information you are giving when you're on the internet. And do not let this happen to you. Thanks.

Jose
Lubbock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2004 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickBank/internet/ClickBank-Or-CLKBANKCOM-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Internet-Internet-122880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickBank