Complaint Review: ClickBank.com

htt://courtregistry.org Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

ClickBank.com - CourtRegistry.org - CIS Nationwide Unlimted Searches for $49,95 sound good, thats not what I got. Five searches to look for birth family. What ashame how Web-site lies Internet

* : Clarification of Terms and Services

*Consumer Comment: Go back and read the terms of service

I was Searching for family members because I was adopted. I payed $49.95 so I could have unlimted searches for one year thats what I thought, but what I got was five searches for maybe two hours. I click off and found myself not able to click back in , unless I pay more money for searches with addresses and number. I got a recepit ,order number ,product ID: 5. I only did five searches and thats was it. what a rip off.

Linda
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickBankcom/internet/ClickBankcom-CourtRegistryorg-CIS-Nationwide-Unlimted-Searches-for-4995-sound-goo-423974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickBank.com

#1

Clarification of Terms and Services

AUTHOR: Cis worldwide - (U.S.A.)

Dear Linda,

Our professional and courteous customer support staff can be reached via email twenty four hours a day to help customers navigate through our user friendly members section and to answer any and all questions and complaints from our valued customers. We stand behind our product.

I believe you may have misunderstood the package purchased.

The unlimited basic search section is added as a bonus to our premium package customers. Unlimited applies only to our unlimited membership section only.

The 'Unlimited' search option allows for basic people search, basic background, landline phone searches, and basic search by address as part of our membership.
Unlimited reports may include: Address history, age, date of birth, marital status, phone number(s), possible relatives and associates, and property records.
Your CIS Nationwide balance gets debited for each Direct Search conducted.
You may also refer to our video tutorials for more information.

Please also note that our billing structure is clearly disclosed in our Terms and Agreements. All customers must agree to these Terms and Agreements before proceeding to check out.

CIS Nationwide has never offered nor advertised adoption records as available within our members area. Please note: access to adoption record information is not made available to the general public.

As part of our responsible business practices, our mission is to provide our customers with valuable public information while keeping all inquiries within basic legal parameters.

This is all stated within the Terms and Agreements pages.

I would like to urge any CIS Nationwide customer needing any assistance to please contact customer support via email. We are committed to assisting our customers through any and all issues they may encounter using our services. We're here to help!

From all of us at CIS Nationwide, wishing you a good day and the best of luck in all of your future investigative endeavors.

AUTHOR: Devilsadvocate4education*just My Opinions* - (U.S.A.)

Really you should try to read it all (prferably before you sign up), but terms of purchase is very close to the top. There is also an arbitration clause. I have declined to sign up for many many sites after reading the TOS :-).