Complaint Review: ClickBank.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: Frost407 — Fort Thomas Kentucky United States of America
ClickBank.com

ClickBank.com I was ripped of from clickbank. I set up an account. Made a sale an never got paid Internet, Internet

I became an affliate of clickbank an trided to sell a product called "Roulette Snipper" The information was $199.99 I purchesed it as well so I would not get charged the full price. After puchesing the product I nerver received the product nor would clickbank help me in any way. So the 'Roulette Snipper" was a ripp of.

As when I tried to collect my commision of  $100.00 from selling the product. clickbank would not release my funds, they said i had to have 3 totaly diffrent sales not from the same purcheser to recieve a commision check. Needless to say I never recieved any product or money.

Tim form Ft. Thomas Ky.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickBankcom/internet/ClickBankcom-I-was-ripped-of-from-clickbank-I-set-up-an-account-Made-a-sale-an-never-g-756608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickBank.com