Complaint Review: ClickSure

• Submitted: Sat, August 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: Jw90019 — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
ClickSure

ClickSure I received an e-mail describing a way to make a lot of money by downloading their software. The cost was little over $40. I could not get my bank to OK my purchase because they said that ClickSure did, Internet

I received an e-mail describing a way to make a lot of money by downloading their software. The cost was little over $40. I could not get my bank to OK my purchase because they said that ClickSure did business in China and they had had bad experiences with companies that did business in China.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickSure/internet/ClickSure-I-received-an-e-mail-describing-a-way-to-make-a-lot-of-money-by-downloading-the-922588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickSure