Complaint Review: Clickbank and Internet Marketing Secret Revealed

• Updated: Mon, September 27, 2010

• Reported By: zaza1989 — noale Internet Italy
Clickbank and Internet Marketing Secret Revealed
917 Lusk St Internet United States of America

Clickbank and Internet Marketing Secret Revealed Clickbank and its affiliates False Promises. Boise Idaho , Internet

Tired. I'm really tired of false promises! Clickbank and its affiliates make millions every day with false promises! "Take this software, it is essential for your site", "Buy this course and start earning in 24 hours," Buy this guide and you will make money at least $ 20,000 a month. "Lies Lies Lies! Not true, and Clickbank should do something! But nothing, because they will earn dollars flower with its crooks! courses, ebooks, guides, software does not give what they promise! Or rather, do not give in indicated time! I purchased products home based business for more than $ 10,000 . [continued below]....
....... and in the end? After 5 months I started to gain! And the figures that promised them ... now earns about 1,500 euros a month with 4-5 hours a day. But you know before, I would not take all those products. I would have done courses Live! So, do not like me! Do not enrich those liars. You need the products Internet Marketing? them I do! zairaex@gmail.com send me an email to all the products that I have (about $ 10,000 of products) I give them to you at $ 99, so you do not have to buy anything, and I take back something of what I spent!
P.s. Sorry for my bad English, I am Italian.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2010 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickbank-and-Internet-Marketing-Secret-Revealed/internet/Clickbank-and-Internet-Marketing-Secret-Revealed-Clickbank-and-its-affiliates-False-Promi-644763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickbank and Internet Marketing Secret Revealed

softly