Complaint Review: Clickbank

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: James — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
Clickbank
917 Lusk St.,Suite 200, Boise, Idaho United States of America

Clickbank Charged twice the amount of the advertised special price. Boise, Idaho

I hope you are reading this before making your business decision, I did not and  it  cost me. After spending hours trying to slove my problem with Publicrecordschecks and Clickbank I am convienced both are real scam artist. I decided to scribe to  to Publicrecordschecks service because they advised the service I wanted for less than half  the regular price.  When I got a sales report from Clickbank  the charge was more than double the advertised price.  By the time I received the purchase amount they already had my credit card information and had processed the charge.

This transaction was full of red flags and I realize I was stupid to eignore them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickbank/Boise-Idaho-83706/Clickbank-Charged-twice-the-amount-of-the-advertised-special-price-Boise-Idaho-771515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickbank