Complaint Review: Clickbank

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Cathedral City California United States of America
917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200 Boise, Idaho United States of America

Clickbank Is Ripping Me Off Boise, Idaho

I signed up for Clickbank as a vendor. As I made sales I became aware I had to reach a ridiculous threshold in order to get my money. I have to have 5 sales with different credit cards, and they can't be all MC or Visa, and Paypal doesn't count.

After many months, realizing I was not going to meet that threshold, I decided to cancel my account and just get the money I'd made (over $88) since I began my account.

When I went to cancel my account, even though I've waited for over 60 days for any returns on sales to go by, it said I would forfeit ANY money in my account.

Well, I understand their threshold if I'm going to continue selling products with them, but if I cancel because my product is not selling and I can't reach the threshold, well, um, that's MY money!!

I've already paid them a fee to open my account. They have already deducted a commission. The rest should be returned to me as any business of reputable nature would. They are RIPPING ME OFF.

They have failed to respond to my emails even though they say they will within 2 business days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickbank/Boise-Idaho-83706/Clickbank-Is-Ripping-Me-Off-Boise-Idaho-909200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickbank