Complaint Review: Clickbank

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Stone — Denver Colorado
Clickbank

Clickbank eVerify Bait and Switch Scam Internet

I consulted Clickbank on the internet to lookup a license plate through eVerify.  My initial query came back with a positive response so I registered for their Trial Membership and paid the initial fee, a modest $4.95 + tax.

However, once they had my credit card information and I was able to rerun the license plate search with eVerify, the results came back negative.  Within minutes, it became apparent that I had been scammed.

I immediately emailed the company and asked for a refund.  Not surprisingly, they replied that this was impossible, and that no refunds were given for a Trial Membership.

Embarrassed by my navt, I searched for ripoff reports on the internet and found hundreds of complaints about Clickbank and their affiliated businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickbank/internet/Clickbank-eVerify-Bait-and-Switch-Scam-Internet-1043545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickbank