Complaint Review: Clickbank

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Clickbank
Clickbank.com Internet U.S.A.

Clickbank scamed me of an AVAST program Clickbank.com Internet

On july 2008 I went into the AVAST webside to order an untivirus computer program. I was paying through paypal according to me I was dealing with AVAST. At the end of my purchase I was told that the bill would show the product was charged by clickbank little did I now that I was not dealing with AVAST anymore but with these people whom I did not know. I have e-mailed them several times to get reimburst to no avail. they will not respond and I never got the program I paid for.

Nicky
In Pensacola Fl.

Nicky
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2008 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickbank/internet/Clickbank-scamed-me-of-an-AVAST-program-Clickbankcom-Internet-347679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickbank