Complaint Review: Clickbank

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Sheryl — kelso Washington United States of America
Clickbank

Clickbank www.makemoney-athome.biz/search/index.html charged my paypal account for a reaccuring bill that was unauthorized Internet

Today my account with paypal was charged for a reaccuring bill from clickbank for a make money at home biz for 39.95. It was unauthorized because I had purchsed some info for 1 dollar recently and clicked on link that I was supposed to go to for this at home business and it led me nowhere so I unsubscribed and opt out of the account. They continued to bill me and was not supposed to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickbank/internet/Clickbank-wwwmakemoney-athomebizsearchindexhtml-charged-my-paypal-account-for-a-reac-984731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickbank