Complaint Review: Clickbank.com( Driver Update )

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: William — Bronx New York USA
Clickbank.com( Driver Update )
917 S. Lusk St. suite-200, Boise,Id 83706 Boise, Idaho United States of America

Clickbank.com, Driver Update, I order Driver Update, the product did not fix my problem. After trying many way to fix this problem none fix it. So I ask ClickBank to cancel my order and refund my money. After requesting a refund t Scam won't give refunds Boise, Idaho

I got a order from ClickBank, Driver Update. After getting the solfware it don't fix my problem. I request that my order be cancel to ClickBank. I asked for a refund, no answer, try to e-mail again the e-mail came unable to deliver. This company e-mail are nonreply e-mails you are unable to contact them to get a refund. ClickBank are a real Scam set up to get your money with no way to get a refund. Don't buy anything from them a Big Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickbankcom-Driver-Update-/Boise-Idaho-83706/Clickbankcom-Driver-Update-I-order-Driver-Update-the-product-did-not-fix-my-problem-717928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickbank.com( Driver Update )