• Report: #419313

• Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:palmerston Ontario
Clickbank.com
Internet U.S.A.

Clickbank.com I order a service from clickbank.com I was scammed they promise credit check criminal report check and I got absolutely nothing they took my money and no one will get back to me I am pss off please be carefull do not give them your credit card I had to cancel mine they are thieves with a license if anybody can help me with a location where I could report them I would appreciated thank you Internet

hello consumer please do not order anything from clickbank.com they will promise you credit check, criminal record check, pedophile records and any other type of records imaginable what you are gonna get is a bill on your credit card and no service at all and don't try to contact them they will not reply they are thieves with a license and if anybody knows where I could place a formal complaint please do not hesitate to contact me I can use all the help I can get to get these b*******
one piss off girl, frenchie thank you

Frenchie
palmerston, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickbankcom/internet/Clickbankcom-I-order-a-service-from-clickbankcom-I-was-scammed-they-promise-credit-check-419313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickbank.com