• Report: #1019688

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: yeagerd — Springfield Missouri United States of America
ClickingZ IT
14350 60th St North Suite: 13389 Internet United States of America

ClickingZ IT Fahad Hassen Failed Delivery of Promised Product, Now 4 months later, he will not return emails and has released the product on the market, only needs to give me a link and cannot do that, many other complaints ar Clearwater, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: He NEVER contacted me. This is FALSE

I had purchased the ClickingZ IT Appointment Scheduler several months ago with a clear, in writing, promise to provide updates and themes when available.  Fahad released to public these updates 4 months ago and will not provide a link to me despite that he is contracted to do so.

When he answers an email it is to say he will do it tomorrow but he never does. We had another product that he was to return the money on and has failed to do so. The situation here, I believe, may not be motivated by scam intentions but his customer service is so bad that the end effect is fraud all the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickingZ-IT/internet/ClickingZ-IT-Fahad-Hassen-Failed-Delivery-of-Promised-Product-Now-4-months-later-he-wil-1019688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickingZ IT

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

He NEVER contacted me. This is FALSE

AUTHOR: Clickingz IT Solutions - ()

Hello All,

I sell web applications and that is my business, and why would I not provide the same update that I released to the public to someone who bought from me already? Its just a couple of clicks of copying and pasting it to give him the update.

You, or any buyer can write to me anytime, and if you really want to prove your point, please do give me your receipt number and name here, and I will assure that I update the public that I sent the same to you with whatever the tracking methods you would agree.

I have no intention to scam, and I have even offered many of my programs/updates free to charity organizations.

Again, if you need an update to any program, please write to me on the below email address. This is not a problem at all, I will take care of it in a snap!

Fahad Hassen