Complaint Review: Client Care Relations

• Submitted: Sat, September 24, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, September 24, 2005

• Reported By:Milford Ohio
Client Care Relations
1390 Rt 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Client Care Relations ripoff deceptive Champlain New York

Client Care Relations is the telemarketing company that handles all calls for PC One. (To see the report on PC One Club -see look under that heading).

I have done all the steps that they have asked me to do in order to get my refund back but their excuse is that "we are just the telemarketers. WE have filed your request and are waiting for a response."

We have gone through this now for almost 2 months and now I am callin everyday and they are telling me to call back in 10 business days because they have filed for a search to find out there the refund is.

I'm at the point that I'm going to the police with all the information I have.

I've done some calling around and have found out that the above mentioned person lives or at least has an address in Canada. I'm under the belief that not only would this be a national crime but also international and mail fraud, since what I was told would be in my package was not there but information on debit cards and phone numbers to call to apply for a credit card. I was told that a card with a $5000 limit would be in the card.

Good luck !!

Debbie
Milford, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2005 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Client-Care-Relations/Champlain-New-York-12919/Client-Care-Relations-ripoff-deceptive-Champlain-New-York-158223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Client Care Relations