Complaint Review: Client Referral Source

• Reported By: john — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
Client Referral Source
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Client Referral Source lead referral company Boca Raton, Florida

I am a mortgage broker and was contacted by "a" company approximately 4 months ago.  The initial pitch was such that they put stuffers in with credit card statements and persons who were interested in reverse mortgages returned them.  I explained that I was very interested but was still setting up my branch and to send me an email with the information.  They sent it.  About 3 months later, I got a call from Client Referral Source with the same pitch.  I asked if they had contacted me before because everything sounded exactly the same down to depositing monies into a BB&T bank for the leads.  She (Dianne) assured me they were not the same company.  Interested in a lead where a person made that much of a commitment, I told her we could get things going as soon as I researched the company.  She explained that there would always be people who were unhappy because they did not know how to sell the leads.  I told her that was not my concern, I was concerned with getting what they promised and that I know how to sell a lead.  After plugging there name into google, I got a few hits and it was not looking good.  I will not go over that as you can google it yourself.  I explained my concerns with Dianne who assured me the leads were good.  I asked for a sampling.  After we went back and forth for maybe 20 minutes, I assured her I would pay for the leads as long as they were legit but she would need to send them first.  She did not want me to call any of them.  She sent them. The first thing I noticed was that the home values where down to the dollar and not rounded at the thousand dollar mark.  Odd as no one would estimate a home like this and every lead was down to the dollar.  I called several leads anyway.  Out of 6 calls, I reached 3 persons and all stated that no form had been filled out and mailed in.  After calling Dianne and explaining it, she stated that there were good leads there and that I would have to go through the entire list.  I told her that there probably were good leads but if I wanted a list profiling certain data sets, I would request and pay for that.  I told her I believed the people had not sent in anything.  I told her I would not pay for nor would I call any of the leads.  Now I was willing to leave it at that but I just received a call about 15 minutes ago from the same company with the same pitch.  I told the lady that I believe I had spoke with her company before and dealt with "Dianne".  She said there was not a Dianne there.  I asked where she was located.  She said in Boca Raton, FL.  I kindly declined and immediately went through the ripoff report sign up and 10 minutes of typing to warn you.  I'm not saying this company does not have leads that will ultimately turn into to business.  They lack integrity and I'd rather deal with a company that embraces integrity.  Be warned. (I did not proof this....thanks).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Client-Referral-Source/Boca-Raton-Florida-/Client-Referral-Source-lead-referral-company-Boca-Raton-Florida-988589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Client Referral Source