Complaint Review: Client Referral Source

• Reported By: Ben — Wisconsin United States of America
Client Referral Source
2385 NW Executive Dr Boca Roton, Florida United States of America

Client Referral Source Scam, Fraud, Leads, Boca Roton, Florida

I recently purchased leads for financial services and insurance.  I was told I would recieve the leads in 3-4 days it has been 10.  I paid 350 Via wire transfer to BB&T 21302 Saint Andrews Blvd, FL - Their  866-204-0938 number works but goes all to the same "main mailbox" with no response for the past 10 days.  The salesperson I spoke with was Mathew Taylor.

I found a forum post regarding insurance leads fraud online as well... wish I would have done my research on this company first - out $350 - if anyone has any ideas on how to report them please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Client-Referral-Source/Boca-Roton-Florida-33431/Client-Referral-Source-Scam-Fraud-Leads-Boca-Roton-Florida-988597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Client Referral Source