Complaint Review: Clifton Futch

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Clifton Futch — burbank California
Clifton Futch
, Select State/Province USA

Clifton Futch Vent Design will write fake reports then charge you to take them down Will write bad post on you then charge you to take it down Jacksonville Florida

Oct-14-2013: I posted a craiglist add looking for web developers to work on a site for a client

In between this time I was reviewing the applicants to have to the site

Oct-16-2013: I was contacted By Chad C From Vent Designs About being able to do this site for me for a total of $4,200.

I reviewed is proposal and decided to move forward with the deposit of $1,200.

Oct-19-2013: I Paid $700 of the $1,200
Oct-21-2013: I paid $500 of the reaming amount to equal $1,200

After This was paid Everything was ok for about a week ,

After a week had passed I reached out to Vent Designs to get an update  and was not getting many replies from him

About two days went by I called Vent designs from a different number and Chad picked up I asked him why I could not reach them and if they where dodging my phone calls?

"Chad replies no he was just busy" we talk and I tell him about another project That I have from another client for $13,000 and ask him if he would be able to do that project after he was done?

He then tells me yes and ask me when will the guy be ready to move i tell him on November the 8th he will have the money but I would prefer he wait until he finished my first client before starting to even move forward on that project. [continued below]....

.....

Chad insist he can do both and pressures me to give him that project right away and even tells me if I don't he may not have room for it later, I tell him I will talk to my client and help move things forward for the 8th.

about 5 days before the 8th of November I get a call from Chad telling me that he can not finish my first project for the $4,200 and would need way more to finish it about $15,000 and said he would give me a full refund for the amount that i gave him ($1,200)

Then I ask him when Can i get the money back for the first client and he tells me around the 8th Of November I say ok and tell my client the news

Chad then ask me if i saw still bringing the client for the $13,000 on the 8th I tell Him Yes.

as we get closer to the 8th Chad keeps asking me when will he be paying and I tell chad HE said the 8th but in return I ask Chad when will my client get their refund he said he was going to pay me the refund from the money that my new client was going to bring.

After Hearing this I tell him I dont like to mix two different clents things together because if one does not go thru then how will my client get his refund and I also tell him I will not have my other client go thru with the deal until my first client get a full refund.

Nov-7th-2013: Chad calls and makes a full refund of $1,200

He the ask to get on the phone with the client 3 way

November-8th- 2013: I get him on the phone with the client 3 way to talk about project

After we get off the phone Chad keeps sending me tex pressuring me about money and when he is going to send it.

Due to this i get a bad feeling about Chad and vent designs and decide not to go thru with bringing the new client to save the client from a bad dealing I then Google the company and see he does this to others and then decided not to have communications with Chad at all.

Nov-9th-2013: Chad Calls me and tex me over and over I do not respond after Chad get no response from me he goes on line and post two bad reviews about me on a site called www.ripoffreport.com and says that I take peoples money and run and not to hire me for work.

I found this out because a client of mine calls me and says they see a posting of me online and sent me a craiglist add with two links in it that leads to the ripoff report.

Nov-10th-2013: I contact ripoffrepoert and get information about a guy who posted the ad, his name was jacob I send an email and get a return email from this jacob. that states:

"Your reputation is everything in business. It's unfortunate that a reputation can be destroyed online when placed in the wrong hands.

Websites with such a high ranking will soon be the first thing people see when they search your brand "Clifton Futch" along with all associated accomplishes such as: Doreen Pastures, Major Power Productions, Futch Entertainment, Major Power Entertainment, etc.

All of which will be tarnished completely due to poor business ethics conducted on your part.

I hope you learn from this mistake and maybe recover from it years from now."

I then click on the persons email and it takes me to a google plus page about the person and after I click on that it takes me to a bio of ther person and the person states he has worked with Vent Design and even has thanks them for working on his site.

So i figure he took a clients email to write a fake report about me.

At this time he does not know I figured it out and it was him so later that day he send me a tex saying he saw the report and would love to help me take it down for $1,500 and make it go away.

I tell him I know it was him and ask him to take it down because its not true he tells me he has no clue how it got up there but he can once agin help take it down for a budget of $1,500

He also files a complaint with pay pal saying he paid me $1,200 for a product he did not receive and he wants to get his money back making pay pal flag me and put my account in the negative

Nov-10th-2013 9:00pm Chad send me over 800 tex messages from 800 different numbers at one time making my phone go off for a long period of time and making have to go delete each tex also setting up a fake gmail account called "cliftonfutchscam@gmail.com" and sending that in each tex over and over agin.

I write Pay pal back letting them know its a scam and he then writes back telling pay pal to google me and look at the articles to see that I am a scam artist the articles he posted.

After I escalde the claim to take it further on Pay Pal he then sends me a tex telling me if I don't cancel in 20 min "you'll see exactly what I'm capable of" " Don't Play games With Me"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clifton-Futch-/Select-StateProvince/Clifton-Futch-Vent-Design-will-write-fake-reports-then-charge-you-to-take-them-down-Will-1098551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clifton Futch