Complaint Review: Climber.com

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Polly — Rockledge Florida United States of America
Climber.com
www.climber.com Internet United States of America

Climber.com Heather Hannacher Evil people who mislead serious job seekers. Resumes "sent", never sent. Paid big $ for resume to sit in cyberspace. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Re: Hannacher C

I purchased the resume service; there were easy words misspelled, sent in form I could not open, and correct zip code does not show up when I go online to search my prospective job searches.

The person in customer service 'walking me through' the procedure for using their site to find jobs/recruiters spent less than 5 minutes to 'educate me'.  I have tried to send 15-20 resumes but only 5 show as being sent.  The others are actually showing Climber.com as the recruiting agent; which means they have their own name on my recruiter list but they don't actually have any recruiters and are doing nothing with my resume.

Wish I had read the scam information before I got involved with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Climbercom/internet/Climbercom-Heather-Hannacher-Evil-people-who-mislead-serious-job-seekers-Resumes-sent-959490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Climber.com

Re: Hannacher C

AUTHOR: Jeffrey - (United States of America)

Although the cost of services provided by Climbers was expensive for an unemployed person. the service I received from Heather Hannacher yielded me an excellent employment, granting me a 10% increase in pay compared to my previous employer of 10 years, I believe the resume' written by Climbers was the gateway to the many inquiries I had regarding my availability for hiring.