Complaint Review: Climber.com

• Reported By: former employee — san diego California United States of America
Climber.com
720 B st #520 san diego, California United States of America

Climber.com Climber, Mingle LLC Former Employee san diego, California

As a former employee I can speak first hand on the gross misrepresentation of the service and company.  I worked for the company for well over a year and during my time there never really saw any real evidence that the service/product we were selling has any positive effect.  I enrolled well over 100 new members a month and never received one phone call or email with any positive feedback.

The service is not as is appears!  They claim to have an integration with LinkedIn and say that they have thousands of recruiters in their database.  When I used to ask upper management how we acquired all that info for thousands of companies they would tell me it didn't matter.  If you look into that database and look up the info for individuals within companies, if you called those companies you'll quickly see those individuals either don't exist or haven't worked for that company in years.  We had around 15 sales reps selling account to clients, and ONE person trying to sell the back end service to companies.

The one service that I can say was positive was the resume writing services, but you charged a hefty price because they outsource all the writing.

I'm sorry to the thousands of clients I personally signed up for taking your money when you were probably in a bad situation financially.  Also I feel bad for the employees there, they prey on the entry level sales reps providing them little/no support and make it seems as if they have their best intentions in mind.

The true people to blame is the ownership group!  Unfortunately they don't care and won't care.  Just save your money and time and go elsewhere to invest in your job search!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Climbercom/san-diego-California-92109/Climbercom-Climber-Mingle-LLC-Former-Employee-san-diego-California-959029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Climber.com