Complaint Review: Clinical Organics

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Maureen — El Cajon California
Clinical Organics
345 SW Century Drive suite 20 Bend, Oregon USA

Clinical Organics Wrong product that I did not order sent, missing items, missing boxes, numerous items not in boxes marked "Back Order" , that were never shipped. So many emails back and forth to this company with many empty promises that they would deliver what I paid for never got fulfilled. Bend Oregon

I have had pending orders with them for over 8 months that they have not fulfilled. Wrong product that I did not order sent, missing items, missing boxes, numerous items not in boxes marked "Back Order" , that were never shipped. So many emails back and forth to this company with many empty promises that they would deliver what I paid for never got fulfilled. I was able to recover 3 months worth of items through my bank on chargeback, but the rest still is pending.

They stated in this e-mail from the company in May "Thank you for reaching out - yes it has been quite a mess and placed undue and unprofessional strain on our loyal customers. We have had a rocky road here, and finally believe we are coming out of it. Our website is back up, now that the new program is completed for the newer site. What has happened, which is the worst of it, is all the information on our shopping cart backoffice has been lost. If you would like to still receive your items can you please be kind enough to list them for me, and then add your address too. I have no way of retrieving that information, our IT fellow says it is lost completely. If you would prefer to chargeback your orders please feel free to do so, although after all this distress we would like to fulfill your orders if you will allow us to. Thank you in advance - just let me know what you wish to do, and it will be done for you."

I sent them a list of missing, wrong items and back ordered items in May and they have not responded or fulfilled the orders.

They do not honor their commitments, they make numerous excuses why they haven't delivered, they take your money and never send the product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clinical-Organics/Bend-Oregon-97701/Clinical-Organics-Wrong-product-that-I-did-not-order-sent-missing-items-missing-boxes-1089250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clinical Organics