Complaint Review: Clinixplus

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Beatrice — Chaska Minnesota
Clinixplus
Nationwide Pakistan

Clinixplus Javaid Iqbal Accepted my payment from Western Union, but never sent the product I ordered. Lahore Pakistan

I placed an order on August 4, 2013. On August 15h clinixplus picked up my payjment of $230.00 from Western Union. I believe they never sent it as I asked many times by email for a tracking number which they never provided. Their website states that a tracking number will be provided. I just want the product I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clinixplus/nationwide/Clinixplus-Javaid-Iqbal-Accepted-my-payment-from-Western-Union-but-never-sent-the-produc-1095593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clinixplus