Complaint Review: Clint wandel

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Yasdnil — Munhall Pennsylvania United States of America
Clint wandel
3508 orchard street McKeesport, Pennsylvania United States of America

Clint wandel WORST entertainer ever, perverted, disgusting, con McKeesport, Pennsylvania

My childrens birthday parties are always the event of the year for my circle of friends. Normally, I rent costumes and my sisters dress up but this year, I hired Clint wandel to take care of my entertainment. He would not allow me to pick the characters I wants to perform and was a complete jerk when I finally negotiated to get the 1 character I wanted. He would not return phone calls or emails.

He showed up late to the party without a CD player for the music he was supposed to provide. He got dressed in an absolutely disgustingly dirty costume and started dancing pervertedly, pretty much "humping" the air!! I put an Ed to the dance portion of his act so he started going around the room, dancing and rubbing on everyone at the party! I was absolutely horrified and all of the kids were scared of him. He actually went over to my cousin and was rubbing on her and put his hand over her newborn daughters face with the nasty costume. I wanted to end the costume part of te entertainment so I suggested that spongebob leave and the magician come.

He comes out looking completely unprofessional and starts blowing up balloon animals, the first being a very long shape which went straight into the face of my 10 year old niece. He wrapped one around the neck of another little girl and popped at least 10 balloons in te children's faces. I kept tryin to give him the benefit of the doubt, hoping the next part would be better!! Next he through confetti all over the room, which I told him repeatedly that the social club we were at prohibited it!! Which after an hour of cleaning, I was still unable to receive my security deposit back because of him. Next, he threw what I thought was a pie in a friends face, but it ended up being shaving cream. Who throws shaving cream into someone's mouth????

Obviously, he did not offer to help clean up the mess that he made. I emailed him telling him how disappointed I was with the performance and asking for a refund. He is now threatening to sue me or harassment and slander. Every review that you read about him on te Internet is written by him because there is no way in the world that anyone would think that his performance was good and they would certainly not be a repeat customer!! My children are literally scarred from his performance and will not watch spongebob on tv anymore. He repeatedly "adjusted himself" in front of te children and everything in his act was inappropriate. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was a child molester because that is exactly how he acts. I hope that no other parent would hire him and let their children be in his presence!! I feel like a terrible mother for subjecting my children to such a disgusting person!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clint-wandel/McKeesport-Pennsylvania-15132/Clint-wandel-WORST-entertainer-ever-perverted-disgusting-con-McKeesport-Pennsylvania-823703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clint wandel