Complaint Review: Clio Cultivation

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: mascerca — davison Michigan USA
Clio Cultivation
11394 N Saginaw road, Clio,Mi 48420 Clio, Michigan United States of America

Clio Cultivation foxfarmfertilizer.com WORST SERVICE, WORST BUSINESS,WORST STAFF, WORST OWNER, WORST WORST WORST!!! STAY AWAY!!!! Clio, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: IT'S ALL TRUE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: this is fake

*General Comment: Whatever FAKE POSTER

*Consumer Comment: such a lie

*Consumer Comment: Not buying it.

*Consumer Comment: Erroneous Report

I went into this store to look at some products, to help with growing some things  I had in my garden. I was talking with the Owner a Dennis Dalton, Dennis was very rude, and was very unknowledgable. I had never been to this store before and was a bit skeptical because of the apperance of the store and not being from around the area, a friend told me about this place because she lives in the area. The outside of the store looks like a old beatup house, very unkept, and smelled of marijuana inside. To say the least I was very unhappy with the service, and wish I had never gone into this dump in the first place. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB in regards to this business, and will be reporting the possible use of marijuana. This experience has left a very uneasy feeling with me as I also had my little nephew with me who also experienced this whole ordeal in its entirety. I would not recommend this store to anybody and would highly advise them to not even think about going anywhere near this establishment. This experience was one of the worst displays of customer service and behavior I have ever witnessed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clio-Cultivation/Clio-Michigan-48420/Clio-Cultivation-foxfarmfertilizercom-WORST-SERVICE-WORST-BUSINESSWORST-STAFF-WORST-O-913167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clio Cultivation

IT'S ALL TRUE

AUTHOR: urbangardener - ()

Believe everything you have read. I have personally witnessed the smoking of marijuana by the young men who own this store. I could not believe it. When I had questions about problems with some of my rhododendruns the worker had no idea that I was talking about a flower. They don't know even the basics of gardening, and appear to be only a "medical" marijuana growing store. Even then, I wouldn't trust their advice, as they did not even know what the macro and micro nutrients are (beginner gardening). Stay away from this store because of the illegal and shady activity engaged in by the owner and the workers.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

this is fake

AUTHOR: flintnative - ()

You got to be kidding or lying. Probably a competitor as their are ALOT of inddor gardening stores in the flint area and i.ve been to them all. Its getting a little crowded in this business. Anyways like i said i been to them all and no one and i mean no one can touch the prices on air cooled hoods and digital ballasts. I mean come on!!! Luumi 6 inch hoods from hydrofarm for 85$???? And the guy that owns the business is super polite and respectful. This is where i go to get my supplies and thats that. These other stores cant compete fairly so they post crap like the above. Thats what i thin
I

#3 General Comment

Whatever FAKE POSTER

AUTHOR: KneecapMan - (United States of America)

Whoever wrote that review was motivated by something else. The sad thing here is that this ripoffreport is trying to do serious things, but the author of that review is obviously trying to slander my friends at Clio Cultivation.

I have been a satisfied customer there for 2 years now, and I can't even understand how someone could shop there, experience the customer service I have and still do, and even think of writing anything negative about CC. Their prices and selection are second to no one in the area. When I moved up here from Detroit (where there are 1000s of grow stores) I went to a new one every time I needed to go searching for the best selection, deals and STOCK. I HATE GOING TO A GROW STORE FOR A SPECIFIC ITEM AND THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK. This has only happened at CC 1 time in two years, and it was just 16" drain trays (a commonly bought item).

I found most of the other stores in Flint, Clio, Mt. Morris and Burton to all be unreliable when it came to keeping things in stock. Most grow stores have friendly people that work there. At CC, these guys have, over the months, become my friends. Not because I talk to them and ask a lot of questions, I don't, I'm a pro. They reached out to me after seeing me coming back time and time again.

I will be going back there to get all my growing supplies. This site, out of respect, should take down that bogus negative review. As for your all caps suggestion, HOW CAN I YELL? lol. have a nice day.

The Brand

such a lie

AUTHOR: green machine12 - (United States of America)

The owner of the store is the nicest guy. He has the lowest prices around and won't be beaten. He helped me out allot I just spent well over three grand there. And I will continue to go back. Your a idiot whoever you are. You prry suck at growing douche bag.

Not buying it.

AUTHOR: ezasabt - (United States of America)

Buddy, the owner is one of the most accommodating business owners I have dealt with. This complaint has no merit and smells a lot like sabotage by a competitor to me. Anyone considering Clio Cultivations should ignore this nonsense and form their own opinion.

Erroneous Report

AUTHOR: Joey - (United States of America)

I have been to Clio Cultivation several times and have been treated with respect that I have come to expect from merchants in my general area when shopping. The person writing this article appears to be a competitor rather than a customer and the owner's name is not Dennis. The staff is very friendly and their knowledge is second to none when it comes to growing techniques and equipment that is needed to get great results. I have been in there with my 3 year old granddaughter and have never had anything but good service and a friendly staff.