Complaint Review: Clk Bank

• Reported By: Steve — Chattanooga Tennessee
Clk Bank
Internet USA

Clk Bank Scam on mailing of fatloss porducts Chattanooga Internet

On August 1, 2014, I went online to order a porduct to sent to me in the mail, but I never receive the prodcut after 14 days.  I tried contacting 888-640-0115 for customer services to track the shipment of my product but was unable to speak to a representative.

I looked o my bank statement for information to contact the billing services company.  I contact the billing company to ask for a refund since the company had not shipped product. I find that the company wanted me to download something from the internet.

I informed the customer service representative that I wanted a refund.  The representative ask for my e-mail address to send me a refund confirmation but representative did send e-mail.  I contact customer service again about refund and confirmation email and still have received one.

Steve

Chattanooga, TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clk-Bank/internet/Clk-Bank-Scam-on-mailing-of-fatloss-porducts-Chattanooga-Internet-1170088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clk Bank