Complaint Review: Clkbank.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: Laura — Salem Oregon United States of America
Clkbank.com

Clkbank.com recurring unauthorized credit card charges-personal info. site??? Internet, Internet

Unauthorized charges to my credit card of $19.95 a month. Unnoticed until I stopped using the card and then noticed the recurring charges......when called the number 1-800-390-6035 stated it was a charge for an online personal information search site. I didn't sign up for this, nor was getting anything to indicate I was receiving some kind of service which would have alerted me to a "problem" since I have no need of anything like this.
When I called they said they'd refund the last 60 days charges to my credit card. I don't know how long I've been being charged monthly for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clkbankcom/internet/Clkbankcom-recurring-unauthorized-credit-card-charges-personal-info-site-Internet-I-861093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clkbank.com