Complaint Review: Close Combat Training Company

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: Mark — Brisbane Other Australia
Close Combat Training Company
closecombatcompany.com Internet United States of America

Close Combat Training Company unauthorised charges to credit card for supplements which were not ordered Internet

I ordered scientific self defence and close combat traing course DVD's from this company - I received the DVD's and a "free" bottle of CC-369 supplement.

One month later an unuthorised recurring charge was made to my credit card for monthly supply of their supplement which I did not oreder.

I treied to email the company but have not yet heard back why they are taking money out of my credit card when I did not authorise it and sending me their suplement that I did not order.

I then did an internet search on close combat training scam and found numerous references to the same scam of tis company making unauthorised charges to people's credit cards for supplements they did not oreder in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Close-Combat-Training-Company/internet/Close-Combat-Training-Company-unauthorised-charges-to-credit-card-for-supplements-which-w-492978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Close Combat Training Company