Complaint Review: Close Combat Training

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Brisbane Other
Close Combat Training
125 Half Mile Road, New Jersey 07701 Internet U.S.A.

Close Combat Training internet, scam New Jersey Internet

I purchased the 2 option from Close combat training package. After I gave them my credit card details, I did another search on the company and found the Rip off site and what other people said. I then cancalled my credit card and then emailed the company to explain this.

Straight away they emailed me to say that the membership that I did not order has been cancelled. This stops the on going payments that I did not consent to. I asked for the money to be refunded but with no reply. I'll wait for the package but will not get my hopes up. But here are the contact numbers and emails I used to help other people.

Tracy Carlson

Close Combat Training
1000C Lake Street
Ramsey NJ 07446
Our Fax # is: 973-863-7475

This number does work, but do not be put on hold due to they do not come back. toll-free at 1-888-765-3731

I hope these names and details help other people, to get their money back. But for a quick option cancel your credit card and get a new one. They can't keep taking money if it's not there.

Steve
Brisbane
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Close-Combat-Training/internet/Close-Combat-Training-internet-scam-New-Jersey-Internet-460959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Close Combat Training