Complaint Review: Close Out Genius , SLR Genius

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Close Out Genius , SLR Genius
closeoutgenius.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Close Out GeniusClose Out Genius ,SLR Genius Scammers Las Vegas Nevada

1.) Bought a Panasonic Lumix LX3K from their website for $245. The online specs indicated that the product would have a battery and charger.

2.) Called to ensure receipt of my order. Was told that the product would not include a battery and charger. I said I was interested in getting it. And was then told that the camera plus battery and charger would cost $510.

3.) I said I just wished to cancel my entire order. At $510 I was better off buying from another merchant. They said that they had a 20% cancellation fee on the entire $510 -- and not just the $245 I had originally paid, because I said I would buy the product.

Their sales representative was extremely rude and kept bullying me to buy the entire bundle from them.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE CHARGING me $100 TO CANCEL AN ORDER I NEVER CONFIRMED!!! They are extremely fraudulent and should be put out of business.

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Close-Out-Genius-SLR-Genius/nationwide/Close-Out-GeniusClose-Out-Genius-SLR-Genius-Scammers-Las-Vegas-Nevada-439557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Close Out Genius , SLR Genius