Complaint Review: CloseoutDigital.com

• Reported By: HDSLRGuru — Owasso Oklahoma United States of America
CloseoutDigital.com
1111 Story Rd Internet United States of America

CloseoutDigital.com Scam, Crooks, Thieves, Criminals, Internet

"I placed a order 1/22/2013 for a Nikon D600 Digital Camera and a Nikkor 70-200mm lens and paid $104.99 for ground shipping. The scheduled delivery date from my receipt was 2/10/2013. I never once received tracking information and I have not received either product. I have called customer service every day since 2/11/13 and talked to Peter. The first time I called him on 2/11/13 he informed me that the lens was on backorder (wish I would have known that earlier.) I asked for a refund and Peter said he would refund me for the lens and the shipping but the camera was already on its was and would arrive on 2/14/13.

Today is 2/17/13 and still no camera or tracking information even though I have called every day since 2/11/13 asking for it. I have spoken with my credit card company and still have not received a refund now 6 days later! As I already stated I have called customer service every day since 2/11/13 also asking to speak with a manager but conveniently they have all been in a meeting at all hours of the day but Peter always assured me a manager would return my call... you guessed it, no call. This company has not only performed poorly but they have completely ripped me off! I have paid $3,294.75 and now have nothing in my hand and nobody willing to do anything about it. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CRIMINALS!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CloseoutDigitalcom/internet/CloseoutDigitalcom-Scam-Crooks-Thieves-Criminals-Internet-1015838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CloseoutDigital.com