Complaint Review: Club Fit

• Reported By: jsoftcheck — Fairhaven Massachusetts
Club Fit
125 Dartmouth Mall Dartmouth, Massachusetts USA

Club Fit Club Fit Billing Scam Dartmouth Massachusetts

Found out in May that my wife's gym was closing/merging with Club Fit. No bill in May, so we had no idea her account was still "active" with Club fit, but we got a bill on June 3 anyway. Were told we had to come in to cancel (club hours are not convenient with my wife's work schedule, so we went in on June 9 and were assured by the man at the desk that we would not be charged again. But on June 18, we received a SECOND deduction on our account. Putting a stop payment through my bank would cost me more money, which I'm sure they know. After several calls and trips to the club to straighten it out, we still have not received a refund. I'm sure staff will tell you that it's easy to cancel your membership, no contract, etc. DO NOT believe them! Benefit from our experience and find a gym with honest and ethical billing practices. Do not give these shysters your billing info! You will regret it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-Fit/Dartmouth-Massachusetts-02747/Club-Fit-Club-Fit-Billing-Scam-Dartmouth-Massachusetts-1062346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club Fit