Complaint Review: Club Fitness

• Reported By: SL310449 — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Club Fitness
Brentwood, Missouri United States of America

Club Fitness Misleading Sales Practices Brentwood, Missouri

On 1/6/12, I entered the Brentwood Club Fitness location. After telling the sales person, initials ESE that I only
wanted to purchase the $10/month option, he told me that if I want to try the $20/month (which provides access to all locations) option I can easily downgrade at any time. I questioned this and he reassured me multiple times that I could downgrade at any time. Today, 11/26/12 I have only ever visited the Brentwood location and decided to downgrade,
per our verbal agreement. Corporate offices refused to downgrade the membership, and stated that the written contract for the higher level package is binding. In addition, they stated I had "no proof" the verbal agreement ever occurred.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-Fitness/Brentwood-Missouri-/Club-Fitness-Misleading-Sales-Practices-Brentwood-Missouri-973695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club Fitness