inevitably

• Updated: Sat, April 09, 2011

• Reported By: Max — Carrollton Georgia United States of America
Club Fitness
830 Maple Street Carrollton, Georgia United States of America

Club Fitness deceptive sales tactics, intentionally neglected to disclose, Carrollton, Georgia

These people used dishonest sales tactics to get me into an iron-clad 2 year contract. Their salesman, Justin B. Keaton, signed me up. I told him I did not ever allow direct withdrawals from my account, and mentioned how another gym across town charged more for direct billing.

"That's why we're taking their business," he gloated.

Of course, later the withdrawals showed up. I asked the office manager about it.

Her reply was "That's the only way we do business."

Since I told her twice about Justin's dishonesty and as far as I know he still works there, his conduct is apparently condoned.

I know I should have read the contract more closely. I still feel like I got lied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2011 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-Fitness/Carrollton-Georgia-30117/Club-Fitness-deceptive-sales-tactics-intentionally-neglected-to-disclose-Carrollton-G-715882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club Fitness