Complaint Review: Club Fitness

• Reported By: Club Fitness Scam — st louis Missouri United States of America
Club Fitness
3701 N. St Peters pkwy suite A Internet United States of America

Club Fitness lied or misled us about renewal fees, Internet

Ive been a member for almost 10 years at Club Fitness. I got married and signed my wife up for the (supposedly) $10 a month deal no contract. As all the clubs say all over the windows on all the clubs no contract. My wife is Filipino so we went to the Philippines for 4 months when I returned I had bills from Club Fitness. When I called them I was THEN told we needed to cancel her non contract membership and since we didnt do that she owes like $43.00.

When I signed her up it was for the no contract membership and was NEVER told anything about calling them to cancel and there was never a $50 early termination fee mentioned. I learned all this NEW STUFF when I called them. Its not the money its the principle. With their deceiving ways not only did they lose my wife as a costumer (she was going to join again) but I wont be renewing my membership either. As you can see [Club Fitness] deceiving people out of nickels and dimes cost you more money you could have made from a lifelong costumer and a new costumer With practices like this its just a matter of time before this place is just another has been.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-Fitness/internet/Club-Fitness-lied-or-misled-us-about-renewal-fees-Internet-978229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club Fitness