Complaint Review: Club WPT

• Updated: Thu, May 26, 2011

• Reported By: Paul — Oviedo Florida USA
Club WPT

Club WPT Charged Credit Card After I cancelled Trial Membership Internet

Club WPT Charged My credit after I cancelled my trial membership. I cancelled well before the deadline, like 10 days...I sent all the required info to them and got a confirmation email that had a reference number. The email said they were extremely busy and would get back to me...well it's been almost 3 weeks now and not a peep from them. Clup Wpt has no phone number???? What is up with that. I sent another email requesting the charges go back on to my credit card and I received another confirmation email with the exact reference number saying they are busy and will get back to me. This company is SHADY and SHAME on you MIKE SEXTON for endorsing this company. Do Not fall for their TRAP...DO NOT give them your credit card or you too will be sorry and will be posting on RIPOFF REPORT  like me. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-WPT/internet/Club-WPT-Charged-Credit-Card-After-I-cancelled-Trial-Membership-Internet-733366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club WPT