- Report: #718339
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Club WPT
Club WPTnot published Internet United States of America
Club WPT Club WPT does not pay the winnings not published, Internet
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WPT CLUB DOES PAY
*Consumer Comment: Amateur
*General Comment: the biggest joke
*General Comment: clubwpt satellite seat tournament outcome
*Consumer Comment: Regarding ClubWPT.com
*Consumer Comment: WHOIS info for this company
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I claimed the prizes accordoing to Club WPT rules, they appear to be "successfully awarded" but never received anything, although their maximum term of 30 days has long past.
Moreover, they have not even responded to my many emails sent to Customer Service asking for an update.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING OBVIOUS SIGNS OF A SCAM:
1. tHERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM!?!?!?!
2. THERE IS NO BUSINESS ADDRESS WHATSOEVER!?!?!?
3. THEY USE THE SAME SOFTWARE [THT MANIPULATES HANDS' OUTCOME AND CHEATS CUSTOMERS] AS ALL THE ONLINE POKER SITE THAT ARE NOW UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION.
THEY ARE NOTHING BUT AN OTHER FORM OF THE SAME CROOCKED AND RIGGED POKER SITES!
DON'T EVER GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR YOU WILL BE SORRY, VERY SORRY!
SHAME ON YOU MIKE SEXTON TO PROMOTE CHEATERS AND THIEVES!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2011 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-WPT/internet/Club-WPT-Club-WPT-does-not-pay-the-winnings-not-published-Internet-718339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.