• Report: #1021950

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Zac1204 — Evensville Tennessee United States of America
Club WPT

Club WPT ClubWPT Does Not Pay Winnings Internet

ClubWPT is a ripoff place. I played a bunch of online poker over the years and give honest reviews. I did cash $100 from ClubWPT the first time with no problems. The second time I tried to cash $70 and was issued a check. Upon going to the same bank they told me they couldn't cash the check because they couldn't verify it. I then had my sister try to deposit it and same thing. We can't cash this check.

The check has no physical address on it. It only has a toll free number on it from some third party in Canada. When the bank calls that number the person refuses to verify the check. After contacting ClubWPT via email and on Facebook they told me to call the same number and request another check from a different issuer. I did that and was told to send the check to some place in Vancouver. That was back in Oct 2012. It is now March 2013 and still no check. ClubWPT deletes my Facebook posts so nobody sees them. Be warned, you might get paid and you might not. They are too shady for me. They are USA based supposingly and  can accept your money in the USA. Why can't they pay from the USA? Think about it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-WPT/internet/Club-WPT-ClubWPT-Does-Not-Pay-Winnings-Internet-1021950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club WPT