Complaint Review: Club Wyndham

• Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: JS — New York New York United States of America
Club Wyndham
8427 SouthPark Circle Orlando, Florida United States of America

Club Wyndham Club Wyndham Plus, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Wyndham Vacation Ownership unfair sales practices Orlando, Florida

I was suckered in to purchasing Wyndham Vacation Plus plan. I was incorrectly told that the average number of points I'd need for a week's vacation was 75, 000. I told them repeatedly that it wasn't for me, but they kept pressuring me until I said "yes." I also told them that I get a week or two off in August. They repeated that for only 75, 000 points I could spend a week away. They showed me photos of resorts in Australia, Orlando, and many other locations around the world, always repeating the lie that an average of 75, 000 points I could take a week's dream trip each year. When I finally got home and looked more carefully at their materials I noticed that there were next to no vacations for 75, 000 points and definitely not in August. This company knows how to sell a good lie!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-Wyndham/Orlando-Florida-32819/Club-Wyndham-Club-Wyndham-Plus-Wyndham-Vacation-Resorts-Wyndham-Vacation-Ownership-unfai-789839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club Wyndham