Complaint Review: Club Z Tutoring

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Jace — Jasper Indiana
Club Z Tutoring

Club Z Tutoring NEVER PAID ME FOR A SEMESTERS WORTH OF TUTORING Internet

*Author of original report: Hesitant to believe that

*UPDATE Employee: Response to your issue

I was a tutor for Club Z tutoring for the 2011-2012 school year.  I had accumulated over $500 worth of tutoring for my last paycheck when I was informed that our local frachise would be closing its doors.  I never received my last paycheck and never got a response back from the local frachise owner or from the corporate headquarters.

This was last May and I have sent numerous emails and made numerous phone calls and none of my emails or phone calls will be returned.  Someone has my $545 and it is not me.  Be careful before you agree to work for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-Z-Tutoring/internet/Club-Z-Tutoring-NEVER-PAID-ME-FOR-A-SEMESTERS-WORTH-OF-TUTORING-Internet-1035689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club Z Tutoring

Hesitant to believe that

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Thanks for the response. However, as stated in my original report I have emailed club z at least 5 times in the past 10 months and have never received a response. If they were eager to fix the situation, why has no one responded to any of my emails? I have been ignored by both corporate and the franchisee since last June. I guess I'll keep trying...

Response to your issue

AUTHOR: ClubZTutoring - ()

Jace,

First and foremost, on behalf of the Club Z! corporate office, we sincerely apologize that you did not receive payment for services rendered.  This situation resulted unexpectedly from the actions of one of our franchisees (who was independently owned and operated) and is not indicative of the high quality service for which Club Z! is known. Please contact us toll-free at 800-434-2582 or corporate@clubztutoring.com, and we will do everything in our power to make this situation right.

We have had the honor and pleasure of working with thousands of tutors over nearly 20 years, and we take great pride in ensuring that the working relationship is positive.  We greatly appreciate your hard work on behalf of our company.