Complaint Review: Club Z! Tutoring

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: local tutor — mercedes United States of America
Club Z! Tutoring

Club Z! Tutoring shady from the beginning! did not receive a dime for my services! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved by Club Z! Corporate

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved by Corporate Office

I applied online for Club Z! Online and I immediately got hired. No over the phone interview-it was an immediate hire and they wanted to know if I could work for a city 40 miles away-to which I respectfully declined. A couple of months later, Brett Foster, who was the director of the area so to speak of the area I lived in called me and asked if I could attend a Tutoring Fair. I was only going to get paid 12 dollars for attending. Whcih is bizarre considering you're marketing for Club Z. You are the representative of the company and that only calls for 12 dollars an hr (fairs last 2 hours).

If you do not attend these fairs-you do not have any clients-no money. I attended two of thse fairs with no prior knownledge of what I should do or say about the company. I asked about the company and got general information and used that. I used my own gas, time, energy, and since the onf of the fairs was short noticed I paid for the materials. I did get people to sign up for the company-so I thought???

I submitted my records and never got paid. I wasted a lot of money, time, and energy and have nothing to show for it. I tried calling the director and he no longer works for the company?!? Now there's some kid who seems completely lost! I'm thankful I never got clients because after reading the complaints on Club Z, I would have ended up in a bigger hole. After 2 months of waiting for a. Check I realized I should just cut my losses and forget about these people. My advice-keep your distance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-Z-Tutoring/internet/Club-Z-Tutoring-shady-from-the-beginning-did-not-receive-a-dime-for-my-services-Intern-972990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club Z! Tutoring

Resolved by Club Z! Corporate

AUTHOR: Club Z! Inc. - (United States of America)

First and foremost, please accept our sincere apology for your poor experience with Club Z! This is not indicative of the care we take of our employees, and we will do everything in our power to make it right. Upon investigating the issue, we found that your paperwork was never received and we were therefore unable to process your payment for services rendered on our behalf. However, our Assistant Director of Educational Programs has since been in touch with you to acquire the appropriate paperwork so that we may process your payment. Further, he has offered to expedite payment so that we can make you whole as quickly as possible.

We have had the great pleasure of working with thousands of tutors and staff for nearly 20 years, and we pride ourselves on maintaining positive working relationships. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention so that we may resolve it quickly and fully. We appreciate your hard work on behalf of our company.

Resolved by Corporate Office

AUTHOR: Club Z! Inc. - (United States of America)

First and foremost, on behalf of the Club Z! corporate office, we sincerely apologize that you did not receive payment for services rendered.  For some reason, your paperwork was not received and we were therefore unable to pay you for your time. Our Assistant Director of Educational Programs has since contacted you and I understand we are acquiring new paperwork so that we can reimburse you in full for your time and efforts on our behalf. Further, we have offered to expedite payment to ensure that this matter is brought to complete closure. We thank you for bringing the matter to our attention and allowing us an opportunity to investigate the matter and resolve it.

We have had the honor and pleasure of working with thousands of tutors over nearly 20 years, and we take great pride in ensuring that the working relationship is positive.  We greatly appreciate your hard work on behalf of our company.