Complaint Review: ClubMZ Espy

• Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: JBJS7576 — Central Ohio United States of America
ClubMZ Espy

ClubMZ Espy ClubMZ Espy TOTAL SCAM!!! Internet

About ClubMZ.com: I purchased the download & contacted them at the email address they gave me with the download if I had any questions. I did have questions, and after two weeks of waiting, with NO RESPONSE from the company, I have realized that I wasted my money and will now have to look for a company that will RESPOND to their customers. This product was of NO USE to me, as I have no idea how to use any of it and could not get any assistance whatsoever. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau as we speak.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClubMZ-Espy/internet/ClubMZ-Espy-ClubMZ-Espy-TOTAL-SCAM-Internet-576596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClubMZ Espy