Complaint Review: ClubMZ Espy

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: Susan — California United States of America
ClubMZ Espy

ClubMZ Espy Internet Scam, Software does not work Internet

*General Comment: 'Splain this, Batman........

*UPDATE Employee: Hoax false Report - Transaction Does Not Exist!Hi

I went online looking for spy ware.. and I came across ClubMZ e-spy it was only $15.00 So I thought I'd try it.  After purchasing it online I received an email with my purchase confirmation and link for uploading the software program.  I downloaded the software onto my computer but all it is is junk files.  They do absolutely nothing.  Total Scam - So even though I'm out of $15.00 I hope they don't tap my card again. I will contact my card company and try to block this company from ever charging it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClubMZ-Espy/internet/ClubMZ-Espy-Internet-Scam-Software-does-not-work-Internet-570440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClubMZ Espy

#1 General Comment

'Splain this, Batman........

AUTHOR: Adolph - (USA)

"ClubMZ e-spy" claims it will work on any phone, and it's installed in YOUR phone ONLY. In view of the fact there are totally different, incompatable cellular formats (CDMA, TDMA, IDEN, GSM) just how can any device with ANY "software" work across these totally different cellular formats?

Any phone on any one of the foregoing formats is totally unable to access, link or make any kind of "connection" except with a phone of a like cellular format.

A sterling example of the old cliche "If it sounds too good to be true, it isn't". Any one believing their hype is unknowledgeable or at least naive. $15.00 for a download of something of whichthe claims scream "it won't happen, Holmes"...such a deal!

Hoax false Report - Transaction Does Not Exist!Hi

AUTHOR: Wendy - (USA)

Hi this is Robinson from the sales department. The report above is fake & not accurate in any way as we had no customer by the name of Susan from past two months, the only Susan we can find from USA is from Texas (Nov 2009) & not California & she too used a Paypal & is a our satisfied customer (as Susan in above report is mentioning to block her card)

We have every reason to believe that above report is a hoax posted by someone who wants to destroy the company's reputation / competition, We demand the author to provide the proof here that the transaction/event really happened.