Complaint Review: ClubWPT

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: Mary Lou — Yucaipa California USA

ClubWPT Did not send original winnings-or, if they did-have not re-issued check Internet

I am filing complaint against ClubWPT. I was to receive $25 in winnings. They state they sent a check 7/25/11. I have reported it not received and have requested a re-issuance. I have had email contact 10 times and chatted with their on line chat persons 9/23, 9/29, 10/11 and 10/20 with assurances that they would expedite this. To date (ll/4/11), there is still no re-issued check and all I get is that they will get back to me when their "payroll department" notifies them. I have read that there are others this has happened to also (this is how I discovered your site). The time is long past for patience. I would like to see this company either honest or shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClubWPT/internet/ClubWPT-Did-not-send-original-winnings-or-if-they-did-have-not-re-issued-check-Internet-795309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClubWPT