Complaint Review: ClubWPT

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: bruce — sun city west Arizona
ClubWPT
1930 main st. irvine, California United States of America

ClubWPT clubwpt refuses to pay me for winnings irvine, California

I started with clubwpt about two years ago. I initially earned mostly points with the idea of large accumulation of points to be used to play in tournaments that payed money. I have earned approximately $150 in earnings.

Over a month ago i started the proceses to receive my earnings. Club wpt required that i make a copy of my drivers license in order to receive my money. My first submission(via regular mail,( have no fax or other modern equipment) of the copy of my license was submitted. After several requests club wpt stated thety never received my submission.

My 2nd submission was on 4/3/13 via certified mail/return receipt was responded to very quickly, however according to WPT the copy of my license was to dark. Funny as i am blind in one eye and could read.

My third submission was on 4/9/13 via certified mail. After many requests to Club wpt finally an employee stated they never received my submission.

Considering submitting a 4th one via certified/return receipt however after reading the ripoff reports regarding situations like mine (recept of funds owed) and others receiving uncashable checks i wonder what to do. Club Wpt has forfeited some of the monies owed due to time constraints and the way this situation just carries on.

I am a disabled viet nam vet who can not even drive a car anymore due to medical issues. The expenses for getting rides to copying business and post office keep mounting and club wpt just keep messing with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClubWPT/irvine-California-92614/ClubWPT-clubwpt-refuses-to-pay-me-for-winnings-irvine-California-1045107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClubWPT