Complaint Review: Clubtix.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jason — Flint Michigan United States of America

Clubtix.com Club tix clubtix.com is a nefarious company in the business of ripping off customers! Internet

clubtix.com is a nefarious company who is in the business of ripping off customers. I used their service before but they have never been that great, they are the only event ticket sales company for club tickets. They received money from me for tickets for a show that was transferred to another venue.
Even though the venue was changed and there should have been a will call list transfer to the new venue for tickets that show there was not.

When i alerted them that i was charged and there was no tickets for me at the event, Nick, who runs the company clubtix.com  told me he would NEVER issue me a refund and I should," f**k myself because I am a petty b***h". Now in my opinion when you pay for someone to provide you a service and their attitude is this unprofessional something should be said about that company.

I will probably never see the money for my purchase, but i feel that other buyers from this internet criminal should beware that this may happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clubtixcom/internet/Clubtixcom-Club-tix-clubtixcom-is-a-nefarious-company-in-the-business-of-ripping-off-cus-939280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clubtix.com