restaurant

• Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Buz — Elyria Ohio United States of America
Clyde Trails Financials
2202 N. West Shore Blvd. Suite 200 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Clyde Trails Financials I was told by phone they had a seller for my time sale in florida, I sent them $992.50 they said I needed to process the sale. That check was sent on May 2,2012 since then I cannot reach them, all th Tampa, Florida

I sent these financial wizards $992.50 on May 2, 2012, for the cost to process my purchase agreement , for the time share I was selling. Since then all their phone numbers have been changed, and reaching someone to talk to concerning my purchase agreement is impossible. I am on a fixed income, and the idea of selling my time sharewas very attractive. But now after numerous trys, with now luck at all in reaching anyone in their company, it has made me extremely sick!!! Please stop these rip off artists from doing this to another person, being on a fixed income the $992.50 I sent them could surely be very helpful right now.If there is a class action suite filed against this company, please sign me up. Beware if you are contacted by phone to sell your time share, if it seems to god to be true, it probably is, It seems as though they pick on the senior citizens who are on a fixed income, who could use a financial shot in the arm, instead they recieve an unwanted shot in their bank accounts!!! Please stop these low lifes from financialy hurting other innocent individusls or couples.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clyde-Trails-Financials/Tampa-Florida-/Clyde-Trails-Financials-I-was-told-by-phone-they-had-a-seller-for-my-time-sale-in-florida-903062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clyde Trails Financials