Complaint Review: Clyde Trails Financials

• Reported By: User2012 — Barboursville West Virginia USA
Clyde Trails Financials
2202 N. West Shore Blvd., Suite 200 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Clyde Trails Financials Clyde Trails Financials Ripoff Scheme Tampa, Florida

On April 10, 2012 I received a phone call from Samantha Ross of Clyde Trails Financials stating that they had a couple that were interested in buying my Island Links Points.  She collected information about the Time Share, including the amount I wanted for the points, and stated that she would talk to the buyer and come back to me with an offer. Samantha called me back on April 11 with a price of $19,000 and I told her that the amount was acceptable.  I received a Purchase Agreement via email from Jessica Hamilton, Finance Administrator on April 16, 2012.  The buyers name was Henry and Janice Williams.  The purchase agreement stated that I had to put up $1985 when I sent the signed purchase agreement back. The agreement was signed by Stanley Pierce, Managing Member & President.

The purchase agreement also stated that if the contract was cancelled by the buyer, I would receive the buyer 20 % deposit as well as the money I put up.  On April 18, I received a phone call from Samanatha informing me that they had received the deposit check from the buyers and I should send my check into them to get the transaction started.  Samantha also gave me the account code for the transaction which was CTFJW420123566.  On April 20, 2012, I signed the agreement, enclosed the required check and sent the package to Clyde Trails Financials by express mail and the package was received on April 23 and signed for by a T. Garcia. I  called Samantha and she confirmed that the package had been recieved, and the entire process would take about 90 days to complete. She said she would update me with a call every two weeks.  Since that time, in spite of numerous  and phone calls with messages left for a return call, I have not heard from any Individuals associated with Clyde Trails Financials. All numbers associated with them have been disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clyde-Trails-Financials/Tampa-Florida-33607/Clyde-Trails-Financials-Clyde-Trails-Financials-Ripoff-Scheme-Tampa-Florida-904348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clyde Trails Financials