Complaint Review: Clyde Trails Financials

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: Jay — Cerritos California United States of America
Clyde Trails Financials
2202 N. West Shore Blvd. Suite 200 Tampa, FL 33607 Internet United States of America

Clyde Trails Financials I have been ripped off too by Clyde Trails Financials! They contacted me and told me that they have a couple who had made an offer to buy our timeshare and has already put 20% down. They told me to se Internet

Clyde Trails Financials called me to say that they have an offer to buy our timeshare and that a couple have already put 20% down but we need to send them $1985.00 to cover the closing costs. We hesitantly send the money but we never heard from them again after the check was cashed. Their website has now been disabled and the guy who I've been dealing with never returned my calls. I have recently read that there were also some victims by this company and I just want this company/people to get caught so they would not be able to scam other people again in the future. I checked their ratings at the BBB and they were given an A- rating but unfortunately, they were still a fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clyde-Trails-Financials/internet/Clyde-Trails-Financials-I-have-been-ripped-off-too-by-Clyde-Trails-Financials-They-conta-895924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clyde Trails Financials