Complaint Review: Cms (Consolidated Media Services)/ Ms. Dasilva, Ryan Adams, Yolanda Howard

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2003

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
Cms (Consolidated Media Services)/ Ms. Dasilva, Ryan Adams, Yolanda Howard
www.cmsmags.com Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Cms (Consolidated Media Services)/ Ms. Dasilva, Ryan Adams, Yolanda Howard ripoff, false promises, ripped off and scammed, tricked and lied to me Kennesaw Georgia

I started recieving magazines from this company, then tried to cancel them. They 1st told me that the only way to stop them from coming was to pay the full balance off, which was over $500. I spoke with a male who was later identified as (Ryan Adams) who said he would work with me to bring my balance down to $238, and I would be able to pay this off with 2 payments of $120 (one this month and one next month).

I called in today 3/28/03 to make my 1st payment of $120, but the woman I spoke with informed me that my balance was still over $500, and the "deal" I made with her "co-worker" wasn't valid OR "acceptable". I then asked to speak with a supervisor. She stated more then once that that wouldn't be possible. I asked for HER name (Dasilva), the co-workers name I spoke with before (Ryan Adams), and her supervisors name (Yolanda Howard), which are names also that I'm not sure are correct.

I called back moments later to see if I would get a new representative that I could maybe work with. A male answered the phone (Brian) and asked if there was a problem. While I explained the problem with the 1st rep. the SAME woman picked the phone up in the middle of my sentence yelling "this is the same woman and nothing has changed!!". Needless to say, my problem wasn't solved and I still owe them over $500 that I never agreed to pay.

Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2003 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cms-Consolidated-Media-Services-Ms-Dasilva-Ryan-Adams-Yolanda-Howard/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Cms-Consolidated-Media-Services-Ms-Dasilva-Ryan-Adams-Yolanda-Howard-ripoff-false-p-50853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cms (Consolidated Media Services)/ Ms. Dasilva, Ryan Adams, Yolanda Howard